More satisfaction for customers. More focus for customer service representatives (CSRs). And more control for IT. The EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series with DA90 USB audio processor and Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, is the first of its kind from Plantronics: a fully integrated audio and asset management solution, combining hardware and software with advanced audio processing and all day comfort. CSRs can effortlessly engage with customers using the EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series. And with our new service offering, Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can remotely manage headsets, keep accurate inventory, and get detailed insights about devices. The result? For IT, no more running from user to user to make adjustments, fixes, or updates. For the CSR, the ability to focus on each customer interaction. And for the customer, the sound of great service.
EncorePro 500 Digital Series
HW510D Over-the-head, monaural, noise cancelling 52g
- Reports digital serial number to Plantronics Hub and Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, to streamline inventory management.
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that customer service representatives stay fresh and engaged
- Elegant, super-lightweight, robust design and soft audio-optimized ear cushion provide all-day comfort
- Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and direct connect cables
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better experience
- Flexible noise-cancelling boom with visual positioning guides makes it easy to establish optimum mic placement for voice clarity
- Tuned wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard protects users against hearing discomfort
- Designed for the rigors of communication-intensive environments, minimizing operational disruptions and costly downtime
- Laser-welded construction and durable joints provide unbeatable toughness
- Remotely monitor, manage, and maintain audio devices company-wide
- Generate inventory and usage reports to streamline asset management
- Remotely adjust setting configurations and lock in regulatory compliance settings