With the Gigaset SL450A GO, we aimed to design a telephone that sets new standards in every respect. The fact that the expert jury of the renowned Plus X Awards voted it Best Product of the Year 2015 is proof: The SL450 is quite simply the perfect telephone. Discover it for yourself! The superbly crafted aluminium casing is luxurious to hold and behold. Thanks to its minutely devised shape and surfaces, the telephone rests perfectly in the palm of your hand. Even the keypad with its precise pressure points reflects the care and attention with which the Gigaset SL450A GO was designed. Truly sublime. It s hard to believe that such a compact telephone can incorporate such a large display. A feat made possible only by allowing the screen to fully exploit the size of the telephone. Go ahead, enjoy the clearly arranged user interface and striking colours! After all, they re every bit as impressive as the design of the telephone itself. With space for 500 entries each with three telephone numbers the address book can cope with even the largest circle of friends or relatives; while the automatic birthday reminder is an ingenious little helper when it comes to remembering your contacts birthdays. Also, by activating the VIP call function, you may give priority to special callers. Simply clever. You would like to connect the Gigaset SL450 to your computer or headset? That s quickly and easily done via micro USB or Bluetooth. Thinking about getting the Gigaset SL450A GO? With this telephone you re ready today for the telephone trends of tomorrow. Whether you have an analogue network or IP-based connection you ll be prepared for anything. Another option is the new Gigaset SL450HX: This universal handset can be connected directly to your router with integrated DECT base (with or with out CAT-iq) allowing you to make IP-based telephone calls with the quality you re used to.
- Cordless telephone with compact handset, handset with aluminium frame
- Gigaset GO technology to connect your landline to the smart communication services of the future
- Three integrated answering machines with up to 55 minutes of recording time
- Large TFT colour display (2.4)
- An extra large address book for up to 500 contacts (vCard) with 3 telephone numbers each
- Excellent acoustics with audio profiles that can be set quickly using function keys
- 2.0 and micro USB for data synchronisation with the PC